ABOUT MICHELE LAINE
Hello and Welcome!
I’m a mother of two beautiful daughters, wife, business owner, Bestselling Author, personal trainer at JS Strength & Conditioning and former guest blogger on Everyday Paleo. Inspired and encouraged by my dear friend Sarah Fragoso, I’ve started my very own blog to share my ramblings on life: aging gracefully after 40, family, health, wellness, and embracing beauty along the way.
My oldest daughter is about to embark upon college and my youngest, middle school. Where has time gone? Together, we can share these and other life milestones and embark upon the next phases of life.
I’ll write about my perspectives on life, love, family, friendship, health, hormones, mindfulness, wellness and whatever else I find interesting. As a consultant and personal trainer, I work with my clients to help them realize their potential and strength in this crazy thing called life: to believe in their abilities and potential and live their best life possible. I love to inspire others to reach their highest potential: I don’t accept the word “can’t” because I believe there is always a way. I believe in optimizing health by following the four pillars: sleep, nutrition, exercise and stress management. I’ll be sharing more information about this as well as links to valuable resources along the way.
My daughters and I share a love of all things beauty.We’ll be sharing beauty tips and fun videos along the way on hair, nails and makeup.
Let us not forget food! My husband Scott and I LOVE to cook, in fact, the whole family does. Watch for some easy, delicious recipes posted on my blog, we have lots of favorites to share.
I feel like the luckiest person having spent the last decade educating my myself on health, movement, and wellness from some of the best in the industry. I’m excited to share all of this with you and have you along for this next chapter of life. Now in my forties, I’ve learned a few things about myself and my personal philosophies:
- Don’t be afraid to be who you are and embrace the REAL you!! It’s okay, there are no “right” answers and it doesn’t matter what others think.
- You’re a collection of many passions.
- Face your fears and live your dreams, they are a part of you and who you’re meant to be.
- Live life and choose to be happy; fill your life with people and memories that fill your cup and let the rest go.
- Live the life you were meant to live -it’s never to late to make those changes!!
- Your body in your 40’s is NOT the same as your body in your 20’s; in fact, it might be talking to you- its time to listen!
- Never stop educating yourself.
All my passions rolled into one tiny blog! Thank you for joining me at the beginning of my ground breaking new adventure!